Kim is back from Poland, so Rebekah and I went out to breakfast with her early this morning. Of all the places I've been, the U.S. by far has the best breakfasts in my opinion. Good to have Kim visit even as Beks is getting ready to leave again. Nice to have the time together. I especially like the guy behind us in the second photo who made it a point to be sure he was looking for the photos. He also seemed particularly interested in our conversation this morning. Guess he was bored. We certainly weren't that interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i read this post ages ago (when you first posted it), but i was checking back again today, as i do everyday, hope against hope, faith without end, and reflecting (again) about how what you said about the US having the best breakfasts (possibly in the whole world) is COMPLETELY TRUE. i agree 150%. and that in itself is interesting, because i am not particularly predisposed to thinking of the US as best in most anything, as you know. BUT YOU ARE RIGHT. it is.
and that is rather marvelous, isn't it?
nice work karlisle.
I. L.O.V.E. Y.O.U.
me
Post a Comment