
"Tim's been down for the count over the past few days with a herniated disc in his back. It's been difficult to watch him go through this. The hardest part is knowing I can't make the pain go away. I can pray for him and support him through it, but I can't fix it. "- I started writing this post way back in May when Tim's back first became unendurable. It's been 14 weeks since his surgery now and I've seen him walk through things this summer that I wish no one had to endure. What made me first want to write this post is still true though, 3 1/2 months later: in walking through this pain together, our friendship has grown deeper and more true. I love him with everything I have and I am so blessed to have the privilege of calling him my friend along with my love.
1 comment:
Thank you for writing this K. It has been a long summer, but we have waited,hoped,endured, and grown. We will get through this together. You are my best friend and my Love. L. T.
Post a Comment